A training workshop to equip Leaders and Executives with more effective tools to implement changes with high traction.
The course will be facilitated by a competent Trainer in the region.
Dates: 8th May 2020, from 9:00am to 4:00pm
Target: Chief Executives, Heads of Department, Board Directors, Business Leaders or their representatives
Venue: Holiday Inn
Investment: 700,000 shillings per person or 3 million shillings for a group of 5 people.
Mode of Payment: CRDB Bank: 0150291864700 / M-PESA: 0759 424972
• Full handout with all training materials
• Coffee /Tea and bottled water
• Buffet Lunch
• Certificate of Attendance
Value and Objective:
By the end of this workshop, you should be able to:
• List necessary steps for preparing a change strategy, building support for it and identify the individual motivators for change (WIFM)
• Develop a change communications plans and implementation strategies
• Employ strategies for gathering data, addressing concerns and issues, evaluating options and adapting a change direction
• Utilize methods for leading change, celebrating and sharing the results and benefits
• Use strategies for aligning people with a change, appealing to emotions and facts
• Build and employ strategies for a Leader to foster resiliency, and promote flexibility
Hotline: 0759 424 972
SESSION LIMITED TO ONLY 15 PAX ON THE FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.